Traduction Close friend
a close friend: un bon ami, un ami proche
Susie is a close friend. Susie est une amie proche.
- « Bruno Delavigne was pronounced dead early this morning at San Francisco’s Sinai Memorial Hospital by personal physician and close friend, Dr. Otto von Headcold.«
- « I’m a close friend of singer Elkie Johns and I’ve been to some pretty wild parties.«
- « Take the time to phone close relatives.«
- « It’s Horatio’s 102nd birthday next Thursday, and I wanted to do something special for him. He is one of my closest friends and sometimes I get the impression that he is lonely in that laboratory of his.«
- « That’s why I’m bringing in a very special consultant – a close friend of mine from heaven – Mr. Michael Jackson.«