to teach (someone how to cook): enseigner, apprendre (à quelqu’un à cuisiner)
Notons que ce verbe est irrégulier :
I teach / I taught / I have taught
It taught him a lesson!: Cela lui a servi de leçon !
UK: I teach electric guitar for a living.
US: My father taught me all about perfumes.
- « Mrs. Brady has over 30 years’ experience teaching English and has a TCFL (Teaching Cornish as a Foreign Language) diploma.«
- « Edward : Yeah, I’m going to translate for you – he taught me his language.«
- « You taught us to be cool.«
- « Bruno : But I did everything just like you taught me, Papi!«
- « I was just teaching Edward some new Greco-Roman wrestling techniques.«
- « He taught me all I know about linear equations.«
- « Princess Utopia : If you would like to stay with us, we are prepared to teach you the secrets of sensuality using only your bodies and an open mind.«
- « Xavier taught me the perfume trade because he wanted me to take over his business, and carry on his legacy.«
- « I did not teach you this!«
- « Your teaching methods do leave a bit to be desired.«