Traduction To seek
to seek: chercher, rechercher
He seeks the truth. Il cherche la vérité.
Bruno is desperately seeking Susan (Bliss). Bruno recherche désespérément Susan (Bliss).
Notons que ce verbe est irrégulier :
I seek / I sought / I have sought
UK: The verb « to seek » is irregular: seek/sought/sought.
US: Seek and ye shall find.
- « You’ll find the answers you are seeking within.«
- « I saw your ad on Craigsboard and I am seeking a roommate.«
- « Accomplished singer/songwriter seeks to work in an accounts department.«
- « The Delavigne Corporation, a worldwide leader in cosmetics, seeks an experienced, qualified professional to manage the new customer service department in San Francisco.«
- « You should seek mental help.«
- « At this particular point in time, I will make it public that you, Philip Cheeter, the most macho of Delavigne employees, are currently seeking psychological help.«
- « I am actively seeking an executive assistant opportunity in a demanding, fast-paced, multi-tasking environment such as the Delavigne Corporation.«
- « Chuk-Chuk : Brother Jones, sometimes the answer you are seeking is the question itself.«
- « I left my small village in Guanajuato to seek a fortune for my family.«